Nirmaan Action Plan:
1) Infrastructural Support :
a) Construction of classrooms: Without enough classrooms and teachers, the merging of classes takes place resulting in ineffective learning. We aim to build more classrooms to improve the teacher-student ratio and make sure no merging of classes takes place.
b) Furniture support and maintenance: With the schools lacking even the basic in-class facilities, learning becomes even more difficult, We aim to improve the facilities like benches in classes, electrical work, green boards in classes fixing the floors water leakages, etc.
c)School Hall construction : Education is incomplete without the overall development of students. To ensure the overall development we plan to build a school hall that will facilitate the construction of annual functions. Apart from this, new spaces for cultural activities like singing, dancing, etc., indoor sports, and a library will be created.
- A total of around 40 Lacs would be required for Insfrastructure.
2) Help in Co-curricular and sports:
With the introduction of regular sports activity and knowledge sessions, we aim to impart the students with skills important for a healthy body, skill sharpening, and a life-skills like teamwork.
- Total would be around 25,000.
3) Academic Support thorugh Library & Operation costs:
Setting up a library at par with private school and a regular reading period will ensure that the kids are able to realize the importance of books and focus on self improvement and critical thinking.
- Around 50,000 is required to establish a library. And for our operational & running costs we would require ~ 1.25/year ( For the next 3 Years)