Hopeful Harbor : Nourish Dreams, Build Futures
USD $81.04/- raised
Goal: USD $100,000.00/-
Last updated on
02 Mar, 2024 03:05 am (IST)
To achieve this goal, we need your support. Donate using the link below Donate Now
- India is home to over 30 million orphaned and abandoned children, accounting for nearly 4% of the youth population.
- Orphanages play a crucial role in providing these children with a safe and supportive environment.
- Orphanages face significant challenges in meeting this essential need, apart from concerns like lack of adequate resources, child welfare and protection, low-quality education, no career guidance, limited adoption and foster care support, and minimal mental health support.
- Project Unnati is a genuine dedication to building safe houses where every child's laughter resonates in the halls of love and opportunity.
- The vision which brings orphanages to life, healthy not just existence but succeeding lives, where dreams can take wings.
- The initiative gives brighter tomorrows for kids who deserve every ounce of happiness and hope via stronger infrastructure, grocery and school support, and a special focus on empowering girls through education.
- Project Unnati operates in the regions of Telangana, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and the National Capital Region (NCR).
“We invite you to become an essential part of the hope and transformation these children rightfully deserve. Your $25 monthly donation provides a week's worth of nutritious meals that can make a difference in a young life. It's not just food; it's a chance for these kids to learn, grow, and chase their dreams without hunger holding them back. Your commitment is a lifeline of hope, creating a brighter future for them.
Join us in
Creating Safe Haven for a Brighter Tomorrow