Empower Her : Be the Change, Support Women’s Empowerment
USD $143.51/- raised
Goal: USD $100,000.00/-
Last updated on
27 Feb, 2024 03:52 am (IST)
To achieve this goal, we need your support. Donate using the link below Donate Now
From struggling mother to successful Entrepreneur
Once struggling to support her children's education, Rajamma transformed her life through a vocational tailoring course. Now as a thriving entrepreneur, she runs her own tailoring shop and empowers other women by offering employment opportunities.
From unemployed student to Community Lifesaver
Hindered by financial constraints after her father's demise, Afshara found hope through Nirmaan’s technical course post 12th grade. Today, as an Emergency Response Officer with Telangana Ambulance 108, she earns ₹1.4 lakhs annually, coordinating crucial emergency responses, saving lives while supporting her family.
Swati Mahadev Tambe
From Hardships to Economic Independence
Swati lost her husband in an accident, leaving her to take care of their two children alone. Despite having only studied up to the 10th standard, she joined Nirmaan for a tailoring course. Swati is determined to lift her family out of poverty by sewing clothes efficiently with a state-of-the-art tailoring machine.
Impact created so far
Since our establishment in 2005, we have supported and empowered many women like Rajamma, Afshara and Swati to lead a better life. With over 31 impactful projects implemented across 13 states, we are proud to have become a catalyst of positive change in the lives of over 700,000 women, and benefitting 10,000 families.
We strongly believe that one of the main routes for women empowerment is through economic independence, hence our initiatives are centered around placement linked skill trainings and market linkages:
- Vocational Skills Training: Women mastering skills like tailoring now earn an average of ₹6000/month.
- IT Training: Basic computer training empowers women to earn ₹8000/month.
- Entrepreneurial Success: Post-training, entrepreneurs earn ₹2000 to ₹4000/month initially, with potential for growth to ₹15000/month.
- Soft Skills Training: Building confidence in effective communication.
Support Our Cause
Your contribution of just $30 / ₹2500 for 1 woman for 1 year makes a profound impact! With additional support from other sources, your donation helps us bridge the critical funding gap and provide essential and immediate support to women in need. Additionally, your donation is tax-exempt in the USA (501(c)(3)) and India (80(G)) , maximizing the reach of your generosity.
How will your funds be used?
Your donation will directly fund:
- Vocational Skill Training on market - demanded courses to build Her skills
- Entrepreneurial Development to enable Her setting up a business.
- Soft Skills Training to foster Her confidence and resilience.
For more information Click Here →